Monday, June 27, 2011

Exhibition at the Chateau in Lacapelle-Marival

For the second year, I have been invited to participate in the summer exhibition at the Chateau in Lacapelle-Marival which opens at 5:30 on Thursday evening. The exhibition is curated by Jacques Rival who has done an excellent job since he took over a few years ago. I dropped off my paintings yesterday and was very impressed by the work I briefly saw. Some of the other artists taking part are Jean-Pierre Rodrigo Subirana, Thierry Carrier, and Jörg Hermle (example shown) and I feel pretty honoured to have been included in the show.

There is also an "artist's market". The maximum price is 150 euros, so you can pick up some some really fabulous sketches and smaller works by these artists there.

The exhibition will be open the whole of July and August between 10:30 and 12:30 am and 3 and 6:30 pm.

No comments: