Friday, May 03, 2013

Hello out there again!

Many grumbles about my lack of postings. Sorry. Here are my excuses:

1. Had a complete break/melt down stressing about getting a French driving license after driving for 45 years. Two years and 400 euros later, finally succeeded, yeay, but ordeal was a nightmare and I have spent a good deal of the last six months ranting, crying and whining, so be pleased I spared you.
2. We have had a really long, damp, chillly, muddy dark winter and I didn't escape to the southern or even western hemispheres.
3. My digital camera is acting up. Probably going to have to get a new one but meanwhile here is a lovely summery image that I found somewhere yet haven't managed to find the identity of the artist. Love it.
4. I have been posting a lot on Facebook which I like as it's so interactive and allows me to keep in touch with faraway friends and family.

So having said all that, I will get going again. My life drawing group is getting ready for our annual exhibition, I have started my herb and salad garden and am about to dig up my communal potagé. which I am going to share with my friend Nicole. Have a great bi-weekly walking group which is wonderful way not only to exercise me and the dogs but discover more of this beautiful part of the world I am so lucky to live in. 

Entendu!

No comments: