Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Panic, frustration, amusement

Checking over my website today, I was horrified to see a large naked Lucien Freud style man on my More Watercolour Portraits of Children page. I realised that I had named and uploaded a life drawing study using the file name of a little boy I had painted, so had unwittingly replaced the image. It has taken me the better part of an afternoon to find another copy of the original portrait, change the file name, and upload it. I am really too old for this website stuff and have been sweating bloody bullets correcting my site! At least the drawing is relatively discreet.

2 comments:

Bruce Anderson said...

horrified...good word!

a quasi French woman said...

Both of the works are art are beautiful and we are fortunate to be able to view them! Never fear.